SUMMARY OF MATERIAL MODIFICATIONS
INDIVIDUAL BENEFIT STATEMENTS
TIC provides consulting services to our clients. We attend our clients' employee benefit meetings and advise on matters that affect the design and operation of their plans.
Consulting Services Include:
The Consultant's job is to help employee benefit plans satisfy
client objectives, comply with the law and operate properly and efficiently.
- Designing a plan's benefit formulas and eligibility requirements
- Helping establish and maintain a plan's tax exempt status
- Drafting plan documents for attorney review
- Establishing administrative systems and procedures
- Reporting on plan operations including claim experience and reserve requirements and current and future financial soundness
- Helping find and interview other plan advisors
- Rendering timely advice on legislation and regulations
- Preparing government filings - IRS, DOL, PBGC and HCFA
- Designing communication material for participants
- Recommending adjustments to plan terms as experience develops and laws and regulations require
- Working closely with all plan advisors to ensure smooth efficient plan operation
- Helping in defense of any litigation
For more information, please email TIC at firstname.lastname@example.org.