POST-RETIREMENT BENEFIT OBLIGATIONS
United Actuarial Services, Inc (UAS) is a sister corporation to TIC International Corporation.
The primary product of UAS for defined benefit pension plans is the annual actuarial valuation report. This report
informs our clients of the long-term financial soundness of their plans and provides documentation of the plan's ability to meet minimum
and maximum funding requirements of the government. The valuation report is the basis upon which costs of benefit improvements are calculated.
The report summarizes the plan's underlying census and reviews all relevant plan experience. Changes in the plan's financial status and changes made in the
actuarial assumptions are also explained.
The primary product of UAS for health and welfare plans is the annual report that determines a health plan's liabilities for post-retirement
benefits, calculates various reserves and projects long-term cash flow needs.
Other UAS Services Include:
For more information, please email TIC at email@example.com.
- Attending client meetings in an actuarial consulting capacity
- Performing benefit improvement studies
- Preparing merger, spin-off and termination studies
- Helping administrators and attorneys with qualified domestic relations orders
- Valuing single sum and other actuarial equivalencies
- Calculating unfunded vested benefits and potential employer withdrawal liability
- Helping solve Section 415 limit problems
- Performing non-discrimination tests
- Consulting on 401(k) and other defined contribution plans
- Determining annual costs of pre-funding post-retirement health benefits
- Drafting and reviewing plan documents